Our Red String APK Download Links:
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I’m taking over this guide with her kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for her help and guidance – I won’t let you down. Here’s the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
Guide updated to V0.3 Final
If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out her other content, you can do it here:
Installation Guide & How-To Download for Android, Windows & Mac
1. Tap the download button for a specific device.
2. Wait for the 5 sec Countdown for the link.
3. Click on the ‘SKIP THIS AD’
4. You will be redirected to a cloud storage and file hosting service
5. Download your files from there (e.g: MEGA, NOPY, UPLOADHAVEN)
1. Download APK or zipped files
2. Extract the Zip file
3. Just install APK files
4. Play & Enjoy your Game.
Our Red String APK Download – Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love.
Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become.
They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure… And you will be the one to choose. But one’s choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.
Popular Games Like Our Red String APK Download
v0.5 Enhanced change log
Hello! As I said on my previous post, I’ve been re-working some stuff on ORS and here’s the result! Having some free time during September helped me see a few things that needed to be improved and tweaked to get a better and more polished product, and I want ORS to be the best it can be…
This means, as always, that there might be some problems moving forward if you use old save-files. I know it’s annoying, but this is a work in progress, after all… You will be able to play chapter 6 with older saves, but is probable at some point you’ll experience some minor bugs, or have problems accessing new scenes, so I’d recommend starting a fresh save at some point. I’ve tried to make starting over worth it, though…
So, what’s new in the enhanced edition?
- I’ve added a couple things to strengthen the driving narrative of the story, making Ian and Lena’s personal goals a bit more clear. Lena’s situation at the café is also re-worked and better tied to the narrative and gameplay.
- I’ve added a few new interactions with Axel and Ivy that will open up interesting plot points in the future. Not including them felt like a missed opportunity.
- I’ve restructured Ian’s training sessions to be more coherent. I dug myself in too deep giving the option to choose between two martial arts, but it’s something I wanted to explore. Now the progression is clearer and makes more sense, and there’s also a new goal related to that path of the game: an upcoming tournament!
- I’m reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don’t worry, you’ll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don’t correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
- There will also be a new naughty scene you’ll see over the phone… Just make sure you’re in good terms with Jeremy
- I’ll implement a way to track the current day in game, so you always know where the scene you’re playing is happening in the chronological order.
- I’ve also made some minor tweaks to some stats and restructured the way I compute the variables in the script, but that shouldn’t concern you.
- Some other minor tweaks and re-writes I can’t remember now, but most importantly…
- ANIMATIONS! I’ve been experimenting with the idea and implemented quite a few animations during sex scenes. It’s a feature that has been really requested and I’ve decided to give it a try… They are just simple 2-frame animations, but it’s the best I can do considering my work-load and schedule. I want to hear your opinion on them… Do you like them? Do you feel they add something of value and are they worth the time and effort needed to create them?
I hope you enjoy the new version and keep supporting the game moving forward. It really means the world to me.